e martë, 3 korrik 2007

MICHAEL CHAN

After graduating from PW in 1997, I have continued with my education in UBC, majoring in Economics with Minor in Commerce. Upon graduating in 2001, I have embarked on my career with Scotiabank and CIBC as a Customer Representative, fulfilling tasks from processing international wire payments to setting up loan and mortgage applications. From there, I have been moving up the ladder to assume the role as a Personal Banker, then as a Business Advisor and as an Acting Manager. I am currently employed as a Performance Measurement Analyst for RBC Dexia Investor’s Services, providing analytics for specialized pensions, endowment funds and asset managers. I am a candidate for the Level II examination for the CFA program and will be writing for the exam for the FRM designation.

I have recently moved to Richmond.

Apart from working and studying, I swim, work out at the gym, play soccer, and practice martial arts. Whenever possible, I try to travel, which has been increasingly difficult due to my busy schedule. I am an enthusiast in learning languages; I am trying to polish up on my French and Mandarin, and have my first go with Korean and Turkish.

Nuk ka komente: