e diel, 15 korrik 2007

MARIO SCAGLIONE

After high school I went to Langara College where all I did was hang out with my high school buddy Jeremy Jacobson. At the same time I had 2 jobs and enjoyed making money.J I quickly found out that academics were not going to be my thing.
I kept working trying to find my niche. I did some travelling and then finally found a great job as a sales/technician at a computer repair shop called PC Galore. With a few computer courses and hands on training I learnt that I loved to work with computers/electronics.

In 2004 I finally landed my dream job at Electronic Arts. I started off as a game tester and because of my computer background, I quickly moved into the IT department. I am now working as a Quality Assurance Support Manager in our game testing department.
Along the way my family and I dipped into the Vancouver housing market. We have worked on numerous projects renovating houses. This is something I really enjoy to do with the Fam.

I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years that I met at EA. Her name is Suman and she is the smartest woman I know. She works in IT as a Technician. I know!! A beautiful woman who can fix a computer. J

I have hobbies and a lot of them!! I am still the biggest Canuck fan you will ever meet. Not the bandwagoner’s, but a true fan. I like to play all sports and workout at the gym. Huge movie and music person as well. I also love to play with my 3 nieces and 3 nephews. I can now go shopping for Transformer toys and not feel embarrassed.

Nuk ka komente: