e enjte, 19 korrik 2007

NATALIE GURNEY

After graduation, I went to UVic for 2 years, and finished up my Psychology degree at UBC. After University, I travelled SE Asia and then went on to live and work in Australia. After travelling and with not much interest in the Psychology field I took a year off to work and eventually I decided to go to BCIT and study Human Resources. After 2 very long and strenuous years I graduated and now work as a Human Resources Advisor for Saputo (Dairyland).

I love my job and I live just off Commercial Drive in a townhouse with my sister. Funnily enough, I am now dating someone that went to PW and graduated a year behind all of us. Justen and I have been going out for 2 years now!

When I’m not working I spend my time biking, working out, cooking, travelling and getting out of the city as often as I can.

Nuk ka komente: