e martë, 10 korrik 2007

ROBYN EVANS (nee CHADWICK)

I graduated from UBC in May 2001 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature. I spent the next three and a half years managing Special Events (24 Hour Relay for the Kids, Heineken Cup, Orca’s in the City, Time for Children Gala, etc.) for a local children’s charity. After working with the BC Lions Society, I decided to follow my passion, and go back to school… literally. In August 2005, I received my Bachelor of Education, again from UBC. I have been teaching Grade 7 students at Hollyburn Elementary School in West Vancouver ever since.

I met my husband, Andrew in 1998, at the beginning of my second year at UBC. We dated for eight long years, and got married last August in Vancouver. We just bought our first property together and are very happy.

Nuk ka komente: